University of Notre Dame Executive Vice President John Affleck-Graves with representatives from Eaton Corporation in front of an electric vehicle the company donated to the University
Built on a tradition of excellence, the University of Notre Dame is a one-of-a kind national institution with global recognition. Through initiatives unique to each alliance, the partnership with Notre Dame builds your corporate brand on campus and beyond, both nationally and internationally.
Because Notre Dame is globally recognized for its service-based initiatives, collaboration with the University can enhance and promote corporate social responsibility initiatives within partnering institutions.Notre Dame is also the most powerful and recognizable brand in collegiate athletics, offering significant branding potential for corporate partners. Through vast media outlets and its worldwide alumni contingency, partners of Notre Dame athletics have a broader reach than they could achieve though partnerships with other universities.
The University of Notre Dame is committed to ensuring that its supporters achieve a significant return on their investment. The corporate relations team looks forward to working with you to customize your partnership with Notre Dame.
The Notre Dame Brand
- Notre Dame consistently ranks among the top schools in licensed merchandise sales.
- Notre Dame is the only school in America with its own football contact with national television (NBC) andâ a national radio network.
- Notre Dame is the only school whose football team consistently ranks in the top 10 in all regions of the country in fans' most popular team polls.
- Notre Dame recently ranked as the "Best Sponsorship Opportunity" in Turnkey Sports & Entertainment / Sports Business Journal poll and consistently ranks as the top sports brand in collegiate sports.
- The University's network of 270 alumni clubs—including 51 international clubs—is the most extensive in higher education.
Since 2003 we've been the team behind the team for one of the most recognized and respected universities in the world: Notre Dame. What does this mean for us, our customers, and the University?
A new Xerox commercial with Notre Dame and the iconic Notre Dame Leprechaun, seen as a cut-out. Xerox developed a comprehensive student program that helped reduce waste by 60% and costs by 20%. Now the University has the freedom to focus on winning both on the field and off!